Dolmabahce Palace and Asian Side Tour
Istanbul…the city that stuns and fascinates us!
Join this unforgettable Dolmabahce Palace and Asian Side tour to get acquainted with Istanbul! A full day tour to nature, history and mystery…
This bridge, which connects Europe and Asia, has breathtaking view of Bosphorus. It was the first bridge that connected the two continents for the first time in the history…
The highest point of Istanbul that provides an absolutely magnificent view of the entire city.
The most amazing hilltop park…
During the Ottoman Empire, this palace was used as the main administration building and residence of the Sultans and their families until 1922. A breathtaking place which is intensively and extensively decorated with full of gold and crystal while the Baroque, Rococo and Neoclassical styles. The main palace has three parts: Muayede Salon (Ceremonial Hall), the Imperial Mabeyn (State Apartments), and the Imperial Harem.
- Professional guidance (standard group tour in English-please ask for other languages)
- Pick up from your hotel (Only from Sultanahmet and Taksim area)
- Lunch (vegetarian choices are available)
- Entrance fees
- Everything unless indicated differently
- Customary tip to driver and tour guide
- Personal expenses
- At the end of tour, participants will be dropped off to their hotels. Please inform your tour guide if you prefer to return by yourself
- Our driver will meet you at your hotel and drive you to the tour starting point around 11:00– 11:30, according to your hotel’s location
- Duration of the Tour : approximately 5 hours
- Dolmabahce is closed on Mondays – Thursday & replaced with Galata Tower