Jewish Heritage Tour
The history of Jewish dates back to thousands of years in Turkey. Yet, it was more important during the Ottoman Period. After the inquisition was expelled in Italy, Portugal and Spain, Sultan Beyazid II embraced all of the Jews who lived in these countries. It’s from that moment on that the Jewish Heritage Istanbul has started do be built and expand.
In this tour you will visit some of the most important synagogues in Istanbul (Ashkenazi , Ahrida, Neve Shalom, Etz-Ahayım) and also the neighborhoods where Jewish communities lived (Galata).
Inclusions – Exclusions
- Pick up from the hotel
- Entrance Fees
- Guidance in English (other languages such as Spanish, German, French are optional)
- Drop off to your hotel at the end of the tour.
- Full day air transportation: conditioned minibus (9:00am to 5:00pm) and driver
- Parking Tickets
- Personal expenses and tips
- History & Religion
- Book at least two weeks before