Princes Islands Tour Istanbul
Princes Islands is a Precious gifts from Istanbul to all of you!
If you would like to explore the nature of Istanbul, that is the one of the best chance to escape from the city stress and open out. These Princes Islands are 90 minutes far away by ferry ride. As soon as you reach there, you will feel the peace which comes from heaven. Büyükada, which is our destination, is the biggest one of a set of 9 islands. Vehicles are forbidden, no traffic stress… The island is covered with full of luxurious vegetations and traditional Ottoman houses and Villas are waiting to be discovered.
Inclusions – Exclusions
- Pick up & drop off from/to your hotel (only from Sultanahmet and Taksim Hotels)
- Entrance fees
- Horse carriage ride
- Lunch (Vegetarian choices are available)
- Professional guidance (regular group tour in English only, please ask for other languages)
- Drop off to hotel at the end
- Personal expenses
- Customary tip to driver and tour guide
- Anything unless specified under included
- Drinks during the lunch
- Bike rental
- Landscape / History / Off the Beaten Path
- The islands are closed to traffic, so, during the tour a moderate amount of walking is involved.
- If your group has more than 6 People, you may require a guide in your language without extra charge (Please make the reservation at least 2 days in advance)
- Please inform your tour guide if you want to spend more time at the island and you prefer to return to the city by yourself
- Lunch will be provided in a cozy local restaurant
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel and assist you to meet with your tour guide between 07:45 – 08:20 according to your hotel location
- Duration of the Tour: approximately 9 hours (flexible schedule depending on your preference)