Bosphorus Cruise Tour in Istanbul…the city that stuns and fascinates us!
If you have a free afternoon, entrust us and join this unforgettable experience for a Bosphorus Cruise Tour with Spice Market.
This market, which is also known as Egyptian market, is the most famous covered bazaar after Grand bazaar. It was built in 1664, hosts 85 small shops, where you can find Ottoman Empires’ perfumes, big variaty of spices, fresh fruit teas, Turkish delights and other sweets, herbes, dried fruits, nuts, scarve, Nargile (Water Pipe) and latterns jewellery, souvenirs, herbs…
Explore the two continents by Bosphorus Cruise Tour… You will be amazed by the all the beauty you will see! Joining a cruise tour on Bosphorus is one of the best options to discover Istanbul.
Rumeli Fortress (from sea)
This efficacious fortress, which is located on a hill on the European side of the city, right on the banks of Bosphorus, was built by Sultan Mehmed II in 1452. Before the conquest of Constantinople, this fortress was the perfect place to control the commercial and military traffic coming from Black Sea.
- Professional guidance (standard group tour in English-please ask for other languages)
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel (only from Sultanahmet and Taksim area)
- Half day car and drive service
- Bosphorus Cruise
- Entrance fees
- Everything unless indicated differently
- Customary tip to driver and tour guide
- Personal expenses
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel and assist you to meet with your tour guide between 08:30-08:45 according to your hotel location
- At the end of tour, participants will be dropped off to their hotels. Please inform your tour guide if you prefer to return by yourself
- You can combine this tour with one of the afternoon tours
- Duration of the Tour: approximately 4-5 hours