Daily Bursa Tour from Istanbul by Bus
The city which is also known as “Green Bursa”!
Bursa Tour offers not only fresh air from the lush vegetation and the vast forests, but also all the advantages of a big city, by being one of the fourth biggest cities in Turkey!
Bursa is also famous for it’s textiles, peaches, chestnuts, silk and many other kind of industries. Moreover, the rich merchants of Silk Road contributed to its wealthness. Another well-known seesight is the mount Uludag which rises behind the city!
Relax for a few hours in a thermal spa bath or go for shopping to the silk filled bazaars!
It served as the first capital city of the Ottoman Empire, from 1326, when it was conquered from the Byzantines, to 1365 where the capital moved to Edirne, because at that time, the Sultans started to turn their attention to Europe.
Most of the historic sights of the city date back to this early period of the Ottomans. The famous Ulu and Green Mosque reflects the style of Great Seljuk State!
- Pick up/drop off from/to your hotel (Sultanahmet and Taksim areas)
- Professional guidance in English (Please ask for other languages.)
- Lunch in a local restaurant (vegetarian options are available)
- Entrance fees
- Customary tip to guide and driver
- Everything unless indicated differently
- Personal expenses
- The route also includes one hour transportation by ferry to cross the Marmara Sea. Bursa is one hour drive from Yalova
- Private tour is also available
- Duration of the Tour : Approximately 15-16 hours