Daily Bursa Tours From Istanbul.
Bursa is one of the greatest centers in Turkey. Once, it was the capital of the Ottoman Empire which left the city full of relics to witness. Bursa is in the foothills of the Uludag Mountain, which was once thought to be the mythical Mount Olympus, and gives the city a beautiful background landscape.
We will visit Green Mausoleum, the Ulucami (Grand Mosque), the Green Mosque, and the old Silk Market, the 600 Hundred years Sycamore tree and the Covered Bazaar. Daily Bursa Tours from Istanbul.
Inclusions – Exclusions
- Pick up from the hotel
- Entrance Fee
- Lunch (Beverages are not included)
- English speaking guide
- Cable car; ferry boat fees
- Transportation by A/C nonsmoking vehicle
- Drop off to your hotel at the end of the tour.
- Personal expenses and tips
- Drinks during the lunch
- Nature / History / Lanscape