Dolmabahce Palace & Asian Side Tour
The most amazing destination you can choose!
Join this unforgettable Dolmabahce Palace & Asian Side Tour to get acquainted with Istanbul! A full day tour to nature, history and mystery…
Explore the two continents… You will be amazed by the all the beauty you will see! Joining a cruise tour on Bosphorus is one of the best options to discover Istanbul.
Ortakoy (no stop):
This small village, located right on the banks of Bosphorus, was a former fishermen village and a cosmopolitan area, where Turks, Greeks, Armenians and Jews used to live together. You can find many preserved historic wooden houses, local boutiques, night clubs, cafes and restaurants, which many of them provide amazing views to the city
This bridge, which connects Europe and Asia, has breathtaking view of Bosphorus. It was the first bridge that connected the two continents for the first time in the history…
The highest point of Istanbul that provides an absolutely magnificent view of the entire city.
The most amazing hilltop park…
- Professional guidance (standard group tour in English-please ask for other languages)
- Pick up from your hotel (Only from Sultanahmet and Taksim area)
- Lunch (vegetarian choices are available)
- Entrance fees
- Everything unless indicated differently
- Customary tip to driver and tour guide
- Personal expenses
- At the end of tour, participants will be dropped off to their hotels. Please inform your tour guide if you prefer to return by yourself
- Our driver will meet you at your hotel and drive you to the tour starting point around 10:45 – 11:15, according to your hotel’s location
- Duration of the Tour : approximately 5 hours
- Dolmabahce is closed on Mondays – Thursday & replaced with Galata Tower