Private Boat Rental on Bosphorus
Having a Boat Rental on Bosphorus in Istanbul is one of the most unforgettable life experience that you should’t miss!
At the end of this breathtaking tour, you will have already planned your next travel to Bosphorus and Istanbul to explore and enjoy that amazing view with your beloved ones once again!
We guarantee that you will have the most unforgettable moments of your life on this gorgeous strait. During your Private Boat Rental on Bosphorus you will be cruising until the second bridge which is the second pearl of the Bosphorus! An incomperable moment that you will not want to end in Turkey.
Our driver will take you to the yacht at the pre-arranged time, while our yacht staff are waiting to meet you and provide you to have a wonderful time during the cruise
Do you have special event at the Istanbul. We are ready to assist you to design your party.
The key is to create a perfect setting, both unique and private, where you can be sure to receive the most attentive service.
With those elements assured, you can relax and devote all your attention to your guests or clients whose memories you are creating.
The pearls that you will explore during the cruise:
- Dolmabache Palace
- Ciragan Palace
- Arnavutkoy, Kurucesme, Bebek, Ortakoy (European districts)
- Rumeli Fortress
- Bosphorus Bridges
- Beylerbeyı Palace
- Kucuksu Pavilion
- Kuzguncuk, Kanlica, Cengelkoy
- Districts of the Asian Side
- English speaking staff
- All taxes
- All transfers (Old city, Taksim area)
- Tea, coffee, water
- Private Boat
- Small snacks
- Professional guide (upon request)
- Customary tip to staff
- Everything unless indicated differently
- Prices quoted are based on the hire of the yacht and not per person (Max 9 people permitted for a group )
- The boat can also be booked for special events and occasions
- Drinks and snacks are available on board upon request. However, you can bring your own beverages and snacks for a minimal service fee
- Duration of the Tour: flexible schedule depending on your preference (minimum 2 hours)