25th April 2018 is an important date: it will be 103rd year of the the Anzac landings. During this day, a dawn service is held every year to commemorate the bravery of the Australian and New Zealander soldiers.
This tour gives you the chance of witnessing that bravery. We will pick you up from a meeting point in Istanbul on the 24th and then we will wend Eceabat’s way (about 5 hours away from Istanbul). Then, you will be informed by our guide more about the site. Join the history and attend the beautiful services. Check our the detailed itinerary to learn more about the tour.
This tour is the opportunity to visit this historical site in its most iconic day and witness the Dawn Service that is led in Anzac Cove once per year.
This Package is for two days. We will pick you up from a meeting point in Istanbul on the 24th where we will start a nearly six hours bus ride to Eceabat. After arrival you will have free time for refreshment and next we will depart from Eceabat to the Commemoration site, where you will spend the night. Your return will be on the 25th either to Istanbul or Kusadasi.
11:00 Departure from Istanbul, Documentary show about the Gallipoli Battlefields on the way to Eceabat – Open buffet service (cold/hot drinks and snacks)
16:30 Arrive in Eceabat and free time for refreshments
19:00 Departure from Eceabat to the Commemoration site
05:30 Dawn Service at Anzac cove
10:30 Australian Service at Lone Pine
11:30 New Zealand Service at Chunuk Bair
Return to the hotel
Lunch at the Rooftop bar & restaurant
Departure to Istanbul or Selçuk / Kuşadası
Please let us know about drop off location Istanbul or Kusadasi
- You can combine this tour with our other tour options.
Inclusions – Exclusions
- Transfer to Eceabat
- Dawn service
- 1 Breakfast (Breakfast box on 25th of April)
- 1 Lunch
- Transfer to Istanbul or Selcuk / Kusadası
- We can also provide several private packages for Anzac Day. Please choose the option which is more interesting for you and then we will inform you about the Package price.
- Landscape / History / Archaeology / War
- You can combine this tour with other destinations such as Pergamon, Ephesus, Cappadocia…