Daily Gallipoli Tour
The Gallipoli peninsula is one of the most divine sites for the Turkish nation!
If you want to feel the history back to 1915, join this tour to Gallipoli from Istanbul! Upon your arrival in Gallipoli, we will start visiting the waterfront to see the place that the dramatic naval battle took place in. And then, we will see the Kabatepe war museum in which the relics of the battle including original diary extracts and many letters are exhibited. After that, we will visit the Brighton beach and the Anzac Cove. The other sights you will see are the Australian Lone Pine, a solitary tree in Gallipoli, which marked the site of the Battle of Lone Pine in 1915, Johnston’s Jolly cemetery, Chuck Bair and New Zealand Memorials. At the end of the tour, we will head to theKilitbahir Fortress, which was built by Mehmet ” The Conquer of Istanbul”, to honor his successful siege of Constantinople in 1453!
To join the Gallipoli Tour, you will be picked up from your hotel in the morning and we will drive you to the tour’ starting point: the waterfront where one of the most well-known battles of the WWI took place. There, you will learn more about this battle, its history and facts.
Later on, we will continue to the Kabatepe War Museum, which contains relics from the battle including original diary extracts and letters. Next, we visit the Brighton Beach, the intended landing place by the Allies and the Anzac Cove where dawn services are held on each Anzac Day (25th of April).
You will also visit the Lone Pine Australian Memorial, Johnston’s Jolly and the Chunk Bair New Zealand Memorial.
After visiting the Kilitbahir fortress, our last stop, which was built in 1453 by Mehmet II, the Conqueror (to honor his successful siege of Constantinople) we will return to Istanbul.
- Museum fees
- Professional guidance in English
- Drop off to hotel at the end
- Personal expenses
- Customary tip to driver and tour guide
- Everything unless indicated differently
- Drinks during lunch
- You can cancel this tour 2 days before the departure date. We will refund 100% of the total cost. In case of last minute cancellation, we will have to charge the full payment as NO-SHOW penalty
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel (Sultanahmet and Taksim areas only) and transfer you to the meeting area to meet with your guide between 06:30 – 07:00 a.m
- Children between 00-02 ages are free of charge
- Children between 03-07 ages are %30 discounted
- Please refer to your consultant for small groups with private guide and vehicle which are ideal for families or intimate parties
- Approximately 15 Hours
- You will get instant confirmation via e-mail after payment process is done.
Remember to print out your voucher or make it ready on your mobile phone at the beginning of your excursion to show to the guide.
If you fail to present your paper or e-voucher, you will be refused to have the service you have purchased. TTG will not make refund any payment , credit or compensation to you because of failure not to present a print copy or e-voucher on the day of travel