Let your stay in Istanbul be unforgettable. Join our tours and get two know all the best sites in Istanbul and its secrets. Let all your worries behind and enjoy this beautiful city with our tours.
Day 1: Arrive in Istanbul
Arrive in Istanbul
Pick up from airport and transfer to hotel in Old City part of Istanbul
Free day and overnight in Istanbul
Day 2: Bosphorus Cruise & Asia and Dolmabahce Palace Tour
We will visit Dolmabahçe Palace, a beautiful Ottoman Palace. After we will drive through the Bosphorus Bridge, which connects Europe and Asia. Then, our first stop in the Asian side will be Camlica Hill, where you can enjoy the views and drink a cup of warm tea. When we drive back to Europe, before visiting the Fener Greek Patriarchate, you will pass through the Golden Horn and see the oldest parts of the city. After lunch, you will discover the Bosphorus and the Spice Market, and by the end, you will have great memories to take home.
Day 3: Istanbul Classics & Ottoman Relics Tour
You will see five of the most important attractions in Istanbul: the Hippodrome, which was once the social center of Istanbul, the Blue Mosque, with its beautiful hand painted tiles and Hagia Sophia: one of the greatest masterpieces ever built, and then, Caferaga Medresesi, where you will see the incredible art of Ebru. You will fall in love with Istanbul istantly. The afternoon starts with a visit to the Topkapi Palace, where you can see amazing treasures and imagine how Sultans’ lifes were. The tour ends with a walk through the Grand Bazaar, where 5000 shops, selling everything: from rugs to lamps, are waiting for you.
Day 4: Princes Islands Tour Istanbul
Princes Islands is a Precious gifts from Istanbul to all of you!
If you would like to explore the nature of Istanbul, that is the one of the best chance to escape from the city stress and open out. These Princes Islands are 90 minutes far away by ferry ride. As soon as you reach there, you will feel the peace which comes from heaven. Büyükada, which is our destination, is the biggest one of a set of 9 islands. Vehicles are forbidden, no traffic stress… The island is covered with full of luxurious vegetations and traditional Ottoman houses and Villas are waiting to be discovered.
Day 5: Bursa Tour
The city which is also known as “Green Bursa”!
Bursa Tour offers not only fresh air from the lush vegetation and the vast forests, but also all the advantages of a big city, by being one of the fourth biggest cities in Turkey!
Bursa is also famous for it’s textiles, peaches, chestnuts, silk and many other kind of industries. Moreover, the rich merchants of Silk Road contributed to its wealthness. Another well-known seesight is the mount Uludag which rises behind the city!
Relax for a few hours in a thermal spa bath or go for shopping to the silk filled bazaars!
It served as the first capital city of the Ottoman Empire, from 1326, when it was conquered from the Byzantines, to 1365 where the capital moved to Edirne, because at that time, the Sultans started to turn their attention to Europe.
Most of the historic sights of the city date back to this early period of the Ottomans. The famous Ulu and Green Mosque reflects the style of Great Seljuk State!
Day 6: Dinner Cruise on The Bosphorus Istanbul
You will be picked up from your hotel ( Free transfer services are included only from/to Sultanahmet and Taksim Hotels) transfered to the yacht. During your, you will sail up the Bosphorus, the waterway between Europe and Asia, pass under the bridges and have the amazing views Ottoman summer palaces, pavillions, mansions and modern villas which line the European and Asian coasts. With an amazing dinner and panoramic view of Istanbul by the Bosphorus at night, you will enjoy and explore the both continents. After the dinner, you will watch the traditional dances upstairs on the deck outside in summers.
Program starting and ending time: 20:30 – 24:00
- WELCOME COCKTAIL ON DECK
- D.J MUSIC
- USKUDARA GIDERIKEN (A TRADITIONAL TURKISH MELODY MUSICAL PERFORMANCE)
- ASUK MASUK (ASUK MASUK IS AN IMITATION PLAY OF DWARFS WHICH BELONGS TO THE TASELI DISTRICT OF SILIFKE AND IS PERFORMED BY 2 MALE DANCERS).
- BELLY DANCER SHOW
- HENNA NIGHT
- ANATOLIAN FOLK DANCE (MIXED SHOW FROM DIFFERENT PARTS OF TURKEY)
- TURKISH ROMANY DANCE
- HORS D’OEUVRES DISHES
- FRESH SEASONAL SALAD
- GRILLED FISH OR CHICKEN STEAK OR MEAT BALL OR VEGETARIAN MEAL
- UNLIMITED LOCAL DRINKS (INCLUDE A SELECTION OF LOCAL WINES, BEERS, SPIRITS AND SOFT DRINKS. IMPORTED DRINKS ARE AVAILABLE FOR AN EXTRA CHARGE)
- TURKISH COFFEE
- TRANSFER TO THE HOTELS AT MIDNIGHT.
Day 7: Free Day in Istanbul
After having your breakfast, you will have free day in Istanbul.
Depends on your return flight time, transfer from your hotel to the airport.
This is a package tour, so it also includes accommodation and transport. Check our detailed itinerary to know all the features.
Inclusions – Exclusions
- Arrival, departure airport transfers and ground transportation.
- Transportation in non-smoking mini/midi bus with professional English speaking guide and experienced driver.
- 6 nights hotel accommodation in Istanbul (Including breakfast)
- 4 Full Day Tours including lunches – Beverages during the lunch are not included, all transportations, entrance fees and professional guidance.
- 1 Night Show on Bosphorus on a Boat including transportations, dinner, show and unlimited drinks.
- All Service charges and local taxes
- Architecture / History & Archaeology / Religion / Art / Landscape
- At the end of tour, participants will be dropped off to their hotels. Please inform your tour guide if you prefer to return by yourself or to spend more time at wherever you are.
- The order of the tours is merely illustrative, it can be changed.